Get the Full World Energy Retail Market Rankings Report
If you find the summary World Energy Retail Market Rankings Report useful and would like much more information, the full report, with over 80 pages of additional material including the following:
- Over 50 pages of in-depth analysis of the determinants of switching. Cross-data-analysis of switching versus a whole host of influential variables ranging from the dynamics of pricing and savings to social media, door-to-door sales, dual fuel, market concentration, new market entrants, switching times, market momentum, marketing timing, seasonality, cyclicality and other issues. The findings are probably not what you would expect.
- Analysis and graphs of long-term switching trends, patterns, styles, types, similarities and differences in a wide variety of countries and regions.
- Additional Country Reviews: Austria, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Belgium.
- Retailer market perspectives (written by retailers) for Australia, Ireland, Norway, Denmark and Belgium
- Additional case study material
- And more…
To buy the report (price €1900+VAT)or request more information please contact UCSRP@VAASAETT.COM.
As of mid September 2012, VaasaETT will be launching its long awaited Energy Data Store. Here you will be able to find hundreds of graphs, tables and charts from VaasaETT’s UCSRP and Household Energy Price Index series,as well as various reports, articles and other analyses. The Energy Data Store will include a vast array of never before released data and analysis, data that is up to date and highly presentable, ready to place straight into reports and presentations. Data will be available in a wide range of combinations, including most-recent and time series data, concerning all the markets that we have followed since 1998. Nowhere else in the world will you find such comprehensive data, nowhere else will you find more ready-to-use graphics.
This service will commence with just price and switching related data, but will continuously grow to include an almost limitless number of data and graphs on more and more countries and more and more topics, not only from VaasaETT but also from its partners.
For the meantime, if you would like to obtain graphics for use in reports or presentations, please feel free to contact us at: UCSRP@vaasaett.com.
Exclusive UCSRP Custom-switch Research & Consultancy
The detailed examination of switching trends can prove invaluable when considering customer acquisition and retention strategies. VaasaETT, can develop customized market switching reports, presentations and consultancy that provides detail and insight to meet your specific requirements. For more information please contact UCSRP@vaasaett.com
The Churn Radar
Through 16 years of extensive analysis around the world, VaasaETT has now developed the world’s most advanced loyalty / disloyalty engine for the utilities industry, known as the Churn Radar which enables utilities to predict, in real-time the switching propensity and likely switch levels in their market. The Churn Radar integrates more than 100 variables and is totally customizable to almost any liberalised market. This tool is now available to all utilities. For more information please contact UCSRP@vaasaett.com